[pmwiki-users] ASCIIWikiWord with title

Fri Mar 9 13:07:32 CST 2012

On Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 2:50 PM,  <cguenette at globetrotter.net> wrote:
> I want to create a cookbook that will do this:
>
>                                     |              EXAMPLES
> Request page (to create or to edit) | Thème | Évènements à Noël! |
> File name really saved              | Theme | EvenementsaNoel    |
> WikiWord Display                    | Thème | Évènements à Noël! |
>
> I guest that the "WikiWord Display" can used the Title attribute. The user
> never know about the Read File name (search, pagelist...).
> I'm not very familiar with PmWiki development yet. If you have some hint for
> me, these will be usefull.
>
> Actually, I'm looking these the recipe:
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/TitleSpaced (section Another option:
> WikiWord as you typed) and
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/EditTitle

Hello, Caroline, I just replied to your other query about writing recipes.

I'm a bit unclear what it is you are wanting to do here. Is that table
up there supposed to represent a form? Can you walk through what it is
you want to display, what features and interactions you want to
provide the user (or page author, as it may be) and so on?

I'm quite unclear what the theme and events are for. Perhaps it might
help if you gave an overall description of your wiki and what you're
trying to accomplish?

If you have a sandbox wiki somewhere, it might be helpful to mock-up
the thing you are trying to create, even if there is no actual code
behind it to implement what you want to do.