[pmwiki-users] ASCIIWikiWord with title

cguenette at globetrotter.net cguenette at globetrotter.net
Sun Mar 4 14:50:53 CST 2012

I want to create a cookbook that will do this:

                                    |              EXAMPLES
Request page (to create or to edit) | Thème | Évènements à Noël! |
File name really saved              | Theme | EvenementsaNoel    |
WikiWord Display                    | Thème | Évènements à Noël! |

I guest that the "WikiWord Display" can used the Title attribute. The user never know about the Read File name (search, pagelist...).
I'm not very familiar with PmWiki development yet. If you have some hint for me, these will be usefull.

Actually, I'm looking these the recipe:
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/TitleSpaced (section Another option: WikiWord as you typed) and
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/EditTitle

Thanks.