[pmwiki-users] Making the URL resolve to "Group/HomePage"

Captain Smack captainsmack at mail.com
Fri Sep 7 01:44:40 CDT 2007

Whenever I type in an URL like www.example.com/Pengiuns, it automatically goes to the www.example.com/Pengiuns/Pengiuns page (though the actual URL remains www.example.com/Pengiuns), even if there is no page named “Pengiuns” in the Pengiuns group. This causes me to get a Page Not Found. Is there a way I can make www.example.com/Pengiuns go to www.example.com/Pengiuns/HomePage?

--
We've Got Your Name @ www.mail.com!!!