[pmwiki-users] Making the URL resolve to "Group/HomePage"

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 08:47:22 CDT 2007

On 9/7/07, Captain Smack <captainsmack at mail.com> wrote:
> Is there a way I can make www.example.com/Pengiuns go to www.example.com/Pengiuns/HomePage?

Hmm.  What you're asking for is the default behavior, as I understand
it -- at least, that's how things work on my wikis, and I didn't have
to set any configuration to enable it, as far as I can recall.

However, I'm holding at version 2.1.26 -- what version are you running
(reply to the group, not to me, as I'm just trying to help you get the
pertinent facts out, and surely won't be able to solve your problem)?