[pmwiki-users] unable to upload attachments

Jen King jenking at law.berkeley.edu
Tue May 29 17:21:39 CDT 2007

Hi PM Wiki folks,

After doing a search of the archives, I can't find an answer to my
particular case. I just set up PM Wiki
2.1.27, and I'm unable to get file uploads to work. I created a
public_html/wiki/uploads directory, and when I attempt an upload, the
password screen merely refreshes. Here's my local php:

 $EnableUpload = 1;
 $HandleAuth['upload'] = 'edit';
 $UploadDir = "/wiki/uploads";
## $UploadPrefixFmt = '/$Group/$Name';

I commented out the group upload piece for troubleshooting purposes, and
it still doesn't work. I have a password set for edit, read, and admin.
Permissions on the directory are 777; not sure if safe mode is enabled,
but i'm not getting a safe mode error.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Jen