[pmwiki-users] A fundraising thermometer (PHP script to draw an image) within pmwiki

Wendell Brown wbrown at arkie.net
Wed Nov 2 10:51:04 CST 2005

David Sovinski wrote:
> It is up-and-running and it WAS quite easy :-)
Cool.
> Maybe I can get a little more info about the copyright issue?
> It said the script was free to use. What was the copyright issue? If I
> hadn't been informed I would not have known there was an issue :-P
It was really just a clarification - technically, anything that is
published (even on the web) is automatically copyrighted.  My intent
with the "free to use" wording was something similar to the CC license,
but I didn't spell it out quite clearly enough.
> Wendell, thanks for allowing us to use it with the change to a CC
> license. Do I now have permission to make modifications?
Your welcome, and yes the CC license grants you the right to make
modifications.   :)