[pmwiki-users] A fundraising thermometer (PHP script to draw an image) within pmwiki

David Sovinski aslan at aslandata.com
Wed Nov 2 09:50:38 CST 2005

(Additional request for where copyright info was involved)

First, Thank you for the quick response!

It is up-and-running and it WAS quite easy :-)

Maybe I can get a little more info about the copyright issue?
It said the script was free to use. What was the copyright issue? If I
hadn't been informed I would not have known there was an issue :-P

Wendell, thanks for allowing us to use it with the change to a CC
license. Do I now have permission to make modifications?

Thanks again

David Sovinski (Caspian)