[pmwiki-users] A fundraising thermometer (PHP script to draw an image) within pmwiki

David Sovinski aslan at aslandata.com
Wed Nov 30 12:19:22 CST 2005

Wendell and pm-wiki users

This fundraising thermometer has definately impressed some people at our
sight. Thanks! We are almost at 75% of our fundraising goal.and it is
fun watching it grow.

Two questions
1) Would it be appropriate to add this script to pm-wiki site with notes
on how to get this type of PHP script working? I would like to do that
for part of my contribution to pm-wiki in general and this script in
particular. If it should be put on the site with instructions where
should I put it? It's a pretty short script so I'd probable include the
code in the text.

2) Would anyone know how to add a couple of lines of code to make it
look like the thermometer is bursting out the top whenever the "Current"
excedes the "Goal"?
the code, currently, is at     http://www.arkie.net/~scripts/thermometer/

Dave Sovinski (Caspian)