whither flutesong? (was: Re: [pmwiki-users] new window for donate button)

Neil Herber nospam at eton.ca
Wed Jun 8 22:57:12 CDT 2005

At 2005-06-08  08:22 PM -0700, John W Morris is rumored to have said:
>Also Hans lost his Flutesong domain.. anyone got a new email address.

The last email I saw from him (June 8, 2005) was From: Hans
<design at flutesong.fsnet.co.uk>

His website is now here: http://flutesong.naturalscotland.co.uk/ but the
email link still points to the old domain. I suppose you could leave him a
message by posting on his test wiki.

Looks like flutesong.net expired on May 21, 2005 and is now being held by
the registrar.

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/