[pmwiki-users] new window for donate button

John W Morris johnwmorris at peak.org
Wed Jun 8 22:22:40 CDT 2005

Having problems with a PayPay donate button.

Simple version of the markup works fine.
Markup('paypal', '>block', '/\\(:paypal MOC:\\)/', '
blah, blah, blah

Encrypted version won't parse as it hits weird characters in the encrypted field (tried with "Pay Now" button)

Also noted that I can not get it to open in a new window
despite the url format set for a blank or even using %newwin%

A new window for PayPay would be nice rather than losing my site view.  Any ideas?

Also Hans lost his Flutesong domain.. anyone got a new email address.

Thanks,
John Morris