[Pmwiki-users] More questions on nested pages

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Mon Jun 21 15:25:03 CDT 2004

On Mon, Jun 21, 2004 at 12:04:18PM -0600, J. Perkins wrote:
> Okay, I've plugged in my page resolver and wrapped the PageStore class and
> I'm able to link around the existing pages in a very hacky fashion. I'm
> stuck on a couple of things...
>
> First, I need PmWiki to use '/' as it's path separator instead of '.' This
> is easy enough to work around for now, but it might be nice to have a
> $PathSeparator or similar.

Can you identify more specifically where you need PmWiki to do this?
I'm pretty sure that PmWiki allows either '/' or '.' to be treated
as page separators in most of its functions.

> I am not able to get any form of link to a nested page to work. If I have
> the markup:
>
> * [[./NestedPage]]
>
> I get the HTML:

> I'm a little stuck here, as I have not been able to figure out where it is
> falling down. It does recognize "./NestedPage" as a link, and it passes it
> to my resolver which returns "Main/HomePage/NestedPage". Why doesn't a
> link get generated in the output?

Umm, I dunno.  Can I see some of your code?  It's hard to guess where the
problems might be without knowing more about how you're hooking into the
code.