[Pmwiki-users] More questions on nested pages

J. Perkins jason
Mon Jun 21 12:04:24 CDT 2004

Okay, I've plugged in my page resolver and wrapped the PageStore class and
I'm able to link around the existing pages in a very hacky fashion. I'm
stuck on a couple of things...

First, I need PmWiki to use '/' as it's path separator instead of '.' This
is easy enough to work around for now, but it might be nice to have a
$PathSeparator or similar.

I am not able to get any form of link to a nested page to work. If I have
the markup:

* [[./NestedPage]]

I get the HTML:

I'm a little stuck here, as I have not been able to figure out where it is
falling down. It does recognize "./NestedPage" as a link, and it passes it
to my resolver which returns "Main/HomePage/NestedPage". Why doesn't a
link get generated in the output?

Thanks,
Jason