[Pmwiki-users] Problem with WikiWord-Links

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Wed Jan 28 18:28:29 CST 2004

What operating system/server software are you using?A

Has the wiki.d directory been created in the same directory as the pmwiki.php
file?

The problem is that the file_exists() function in PHP is unable
to determine if a particular page exists in the wiki.d or
wikilib.d directories.I've heard of this occurring in one
other installation but never heard if it was resolved or not.

If you can, add "$EnableDiag=1;" to your local.php, then execute
pmwiki with the parameters ?action=diag and ?action=phpinfo
added to the end of the URI and mail me the results and I'll look into it.

Pm