[Pmwiki-users] Problem with WikiWord-Links

Carsten Tschoep tschoep
Thu Jan 29 01:15:23 CST 2004

 --- "Patrick R. Michaud" <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
> What operating system/server software are you
> using?A
The operating system is Linux, I think Red Hat and I
use Apache 2.0.40 as Server.

> Has the wiki.d directory been created in the same
> directory as the pmwiki.php
> file?
Yes
. . .
> If you can, add "$EnableDiag=1;" to your local.php,
> then execute
> pmwiki with the parameters ?action=diag and
> ?action=phpinfo
> added to the end of the URI and mail me the results
> and I'll look into it.
I think, that the local.php is not executed, because
with the additional parameters $EnableDiag=1;, I could
not see any difference in the appearance of
pmwiki.php, so for testing purpose I changed the
$WikiTitle but it didn't change on the startpage.
Any suggestions?

=====
Carsten Tschoep
Tschoep at rocketmail.com