[pmwiki-users] Incorporating a double underline into the default pmwiki skin

ASLAN Data aslan at aslandata.com
Mon May 27 11:11:01 PDT 2024

Thanks for sticking with me Hans

I changed my local.css to what you suggested below.

I tried both
  Markup('^====','>^->','/^====+/','<:block,1> <hr class="hr-double" />');
and
  Markup('^====','>^->','/^====+/','<:block,1> <hr class="hr.hr-double"
/>');
in my config.php (no change either way

I tested it in Chrome and Edge with no change. I still see a single line
no matter what I try.

My only recipe is wsplus.php

It is on a wiki farm so I changed them ("tools" is the field) in
tools/css /local.css
and
tools/local/config.php

I'm using the generic pmwiki install and the default responsive skin

My sites are only used for simple documentation.

Running ver pmwiki-2.3.32

It's not a huge deal but I like the look of a double underline!

Dave