[pmwiki-users] Incorporating a double underline into the default pmwiki skin

Hans Bracker design at softflow.uk
Thu May 23 01:57:02 PDT 2024

Hi Dave,

not sure what is going on there. Perhaps check if there is any CSS rule set for hr, in a skin css file for instance.
And make sure that the browser is forced to load all files fresh (Ctrl-F5 on Windows).
The browser may use some general rules for <hr> and then also the new CSS rule for class hr-double.

I wanted to test myself, and found that I needed to change this rule to something like this, because there was too much of a vertical gap for the double line <hr>:

hr.hr-double {
    margin-top:-0.75em;
    margin-bottom: 0.25em;
    height:2px;
    border:none;
    border-top:1px solid #aaa;
    border-bottom:1px solid #aaa;
    background:#fff;
    }

Perhaps try that, and adjust any of those values to suit your needs.

cheers,
Hans