[pmwiki-users] accept-charset in forms

Oliver Betz list_ob at gmx.net
Fri Mar 14 11:16:04 CDT 2014

Petko Yotov wrote:

>No, while it is possible to try defining form element attributes with a
>dash, the current implementation of InputToHTML() calling ParseArgs()
>ignores those.
>
>I'll add the dash as an allowed character in form attributes for the next
>version. Then it will be possible to add a customization that will allow you

great, thanks!

BTW: Did you consider my suggestion to add an option to disable the
HTML comments by making the statement in line 117 of skins.php
conditional?

| if(!isset($TmplDisplay['switchname'])) {$TmplFmt[$ps][] = "<!--$k-->";}

Where "switchname" might be something like HTMLcomments, SkinComments,
TMPLcomments...

Not really important, so I don't claim it's worth to add.

Oliver