[pmwiki-users] Updating old recipe- was:New version of AddLinkBookmarklet

Vince Administration vadmin at math.uconn.edu
Fri Jun 29 13:43:18 CDT 2012

Ok, I did get this message a while ago, but did not reply, because I had nothing to add on that particular topic.
But I have been working with the two complementary recipes,
UpdateForm  PmWiki | Cookbook / UpdateForm
and SelectQuery PmWiki | Cookbook / SelectQuery.
They do work well together, but needed a few changes and bug corrections to work in our environment.
But  I didn't know how to make these public, or even if anyone cared.  So since the idea behind this message is the same,
I am finally getting around to asking.

Thanks for your help.
   Vince