[pmwiki-users] Updating old recipe- was:New version of AddLinkBookmarklet

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Sat Jun 30 06:13:49 CDT 2012

Vince Administration writes:.
> But I have been working with the two complementary recipes,
> UpdateForm and SelectQuery
> They do work well together, but needed a few changes and bug corrections to
> work in our environment.
> But  I didn't know how to make these public, or even if anyone cared.  So
> since the idea behind this message is the same,
> I am finally getting around to asking.

If a recipe is abandoned by its maintainer and you wish to continue
supporting it, you can become the maintainer of that recipe. Alternatively,
you can either attach your files to the recipe and explain how they differ,
or create a different recipe, especially if the features or the syntax differ.

Petko