[pmwiki-users] Google Knol Redirect of Knol Articles

Carlos AB cabsec.pmwiki at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 18:39:04 CST 2011

Knol is a google project:

http://knol.google.com/

On November 22, 2011, Google announced that Knol would be closed on
April 30, 2012 and all content would be deleted by October 1, 2012[1].

Also, the word knol means a "unit of knowledge", refers to both the
project and an article in the project[1].

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knol

I never saw a statistic page from Knol, is it available to the public?
I'm not promissing anything, but I'm curious about it.

Can you provide an url for us?

Hope it helps,

CarlosAB