[pmwiki-users] Editing pages does not work after firefox update- PmWiki 2.1.26 on localhost

scribe.finlandais at free.fr scribe.finlandais at free.fr
Fri Dec 2 04:54:01 CST 2011

Late reply to this thread to keep you up to date.

The problem was not Firefox (same problem with Firefox 8.0.1 and later on even Google Chrome), the Wiki version (I did update to the latest 2.2.35, fresh install) or the firewall (localhost was already in the no Proxy list).

It was apparently the standalone server, running an old PHP 4.4 which did not so well with the Lean skin. Switching to XAAMP solution, as explained in PmWiki cookbook on standalone server, solved the problem for me.