[pmwiki-users] New HttpVariables Recipe

SteP step.list+pmwiki at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 03:56:30 CDT 2007

Two questions for Martin, one question for all.

Martin: I'm going to rely on the experimental fact that {(add 0 not-a-number)} returns the empty string, is
this a safe assumption about future implementations of your recipe? non-a-number comprises the null
string as in {(add 0 {$:non-existent-var} )}
Has this recipe been superceded by more recent additions to the PmWiki core (or cookbook, if you
happen to know?)

All: is anyone else using this recipe? Any feedback/gotchas?

TIA
--SteP