[pmwiki-users] wiki etiquette for pmwiki documentation

Peter & Melodye Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Sun Oct 28 13:58:28 CDT 2007

I have been making minor modifications to documentation of various cookbook
recipes and etc over the past few days whenever I find anything that was
unclear or something like that or making inline comments when I find
something that doesn't work as stated.  Then I noticed that a lot of people
don't make changes in the actual wiki document but instead make comments at
the bottom.  What is appropriate etiquette in this community?  Does it make
a difference whether the "maintained by:" is filled in perhaps?

Wanting to contribute but not wanting to step on any toes,

-Peter