[pmwiki-users] Wiki markup inside (:title :)

Arrigo Marchiori dido at quipo.it
Sun Oct 28 06:35:01 CDT 2007

Dear list,

I'm playing with links and search results, and I think I found a
incoherent behavior.

I'm using the latest stable version of PmWiki: 2.1.27.

 - inside MyPage I insert the markup (:title My page [-small-] :)

 - if from another page I enter a link to MyPage like this:
     [[MyPage|+]] then I see the full title but the small part isn't
     small: I can see the [- and -]

 - if I show the page inside some search results, having a template
   like this:

> [[#default]]
> (:if ! equal {=$Group} {<$Group}:)
>
> :[[{=$Group}/]] /:
> (:if:)
> : :[[{=$Group}/{=$Name} | {=$Titlespaced}]] [-{=$:Summary}-]
> [[#defaultend]]

  then I see the title formatted correctly: the text "small" is
  actually small.

It seems that [[MyPage|+]] doesn't interpret markup inside the
(:title:) directive, while using {=$Titlespaced} does.

Is this an expected behavior? Or am I making some mistake somewhere?

Thank you in advance for your answers,
--
rigo

http://rigo.altervista.org