[pmwiki-users] www.netregistry.com.au

Sandy sandy at onebit.ca
Mon Oct 22 13:06:01 CDT 2007

Jamie Mckean wrote:
> Hello All
>
> NetRegistry has installed the PMwiki and have been heavily utilising
> it's features for over 6 months now with great success.

That's good to hear.

> There are a few
> problems that we are facing which we require help with.

That's less good, but typical. That's why this group exists.

> 1. configuring the advanced search for PM wiki
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/PageLists
> I have tried adding this feature to NetRegistry's wiki however i am
> having some trouble getting it to work correctly
>
>  From what i can tell we need to insert the new strings into the file
> pagelist.php.

Can you give us a more specific example of what you're trying to do?

Other than that,
(Big, red, bold, stars...)
Never, ever, change a php file you got with the source distribution. If
you do, you will have to redo the change every time you upgrade.

> 2. After our team deletes an entry from the wiki, it is deleted
> successfully. When searching for a keyword the deleted pages still show
> up in the search results.

Try deleting wiki.d/.pageindex and .lastmod .

Cheers!

Sandy