[pmwiki-users] www.netregistry.com.au

Jamie Mckean jamie.mckean at netregistry.com.au
Thu Oct 18 09:42:05 CDT 2007

Hello All

NetRegistry has installed the PMwiki and have been heavily utilising
it's features for over 6 months now with great success. There are a few
problems that we are facing which we require help with.

1. configuring the advanced search for PM wiki
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/PageLists
I have tried adding this feature to NetRegistry's wiki however i am
having some trouble getting it to work correctly

 From what i can tell we need to insert the new strings into the file
pagelist.php.

Any help would be great

2. After our team deletes an entry from the wiki, it is deleted
successfully. When searching for a keyword the deleted pages still show
up in the search results.

I was hoping the search upgrade would help fix this, however is there
any other way we can get around this as it is causing great problems for
our team.

--
Sincerely,

Jamie McKean
NetRegistry Customer Support level 2

NetRegistry Pty Ltd
http://www.netregistry.com.au
Tel: 1800 78 80 82  |  Fax: +61 2 9699 6088
PO Box 270, Broadway NSW 2007 Australia
Your Total Internet Business Services Provider