[pmwiki-users] Group home page link goes to wrong page

Petko Yotov 5ko at free.fr
Thu Oct 18 08:54:19 CDT 2007

On Thursday 18 October 2007, Niklaus Kuehnis wrote:
> I have a group called MyGroup with its starting page MyGroup.MyGroup .
> The link on top of every page in the group MyGroup (link text
> "MyGroup/") should lead to the page MyGroup.MyGroup.
>
> Problem: When there is a page called Main.MyGroup the said link leads to
> Main.MyGroup instead of MyGroup.MyGroup.
>
> Any fix or workaround?

Create the page MyGroup.MyGroup. :-)

Or, you can modify the $PagePathFmt variable [1] to something like:

   $PagePathFmt = array('$Group.$1');

You should note that if you include some part of another page, in the PmWiki
2.2 beta series you need to use [[{*$Group}/]] or [[{*$Group}/{*$Group}]]
instead of just {$Group} as in the stable version (note the asterisk *).

Thanks,
Petko

[1] http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/PagePaths