[pmwiki-users] Does this list inhibit development of good documentation?

Francis Casson pmwiki at bleaksky.net
Sun Mar 4 11:27:00 CST 2007

Hi all,

Many people (including myself) come to this list after failing to find the
answer we need in the documentation on PmWiki.org - or not understanding it.

I propose encouraging the following mailing lists ethic:  If you seek the
answer to a question and find it on the mailing list, then you should add
the question and answer to the relevant place(s) on PmWiki.org - This way
the documentation will improve, FAQs will need repeating less often, and
long term the traffic on this list will go down.

Discuss!

Francis