[pmwiki-users] What can be done with Microsoft word and outlook?

Gordon, Andrew Andrew.Gordon at unisys.com
Sun Mar 4 09:43:46 CST 2007

I am curious to understand all the can be currently performed with
respect to interfacing with Microsoft word and outlook.

I do see a couple of word to wiki and excel to wiki cookbook recipes but
am interested in scenarios going in the opposite direction such as being
able to:

1)       Generate a word document or any editable document from a wiki
page and have it stored on the users machine or routed to a destination
via email.

2)       Schedule a meeting with participants (to their outlook) from a
wiki page.

Other ideas with Microsoft technology are welcome.

Thank you.

Best regards

Andrew Gordon

Director Open Source Solutions - Federal

CTO Office Federal

703-439-5491 (Office)