[pmwiki-users] neverending registration question

Marguerite Floyd mdfloyd at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 18:21:15 CDT 2007

WHERE can I find the recipe or option that displays a registration
form?  You've been great about showing me how to set passwords and
display login boxes, but WHERE is the page I can link to that requires
the user to put in their name???  It's not much use to display a box
asking for a password when there's no display anywhere asking for a
user name to begin with.

When you register with sites there's a page where you have to put in
your name, userid, chosen password, etc.  Where in pmwiki.org can I
find this page OR if there is no page like that, where's a recipe or
code to connect up a designed page with the pmwiki system?

Thanks!