[pmwiki-users] Wannabe farmer questions

Donald Z. Osborn dzosborn at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 14:54:41 CDT 2007

Thanks, Sandy, Fred,

I thought the problem was a conflict between the passwords in the home wiki
and farm wiki. Those are the same now. Apparently though the system has not
generated a Site.ApprovedURLs file. I imported one and it now works. (Was I
supposed to do that in the first place?)

Seems to be working okay bu have a separete issue I'll post shortly.

Don