[pmwiki-users] Fox: entries are stored on a new page, but always with the old ones included

Daniel Hofer daho at borntofly.ch
Fri Jan 5 04:06:21 CST 2007

Hello Hans

I think sometimes I'm a little stupid;-)
You're right. I knew Fox doesn't overwrite content but I didn't realize
it stores always to page "Log.Target" instead the correct pagename.

My problem is that I'm using a wikifarm. I test in one field and change
then to another (and wonder why it doesn't work...I'm stupid;-)

I've just copied your great code to generate the pagename to
farmconfig.php instead to config.php, no it works;-)

I'm sorry...I think it's too early today to realize

Thanks a lot and wish you a good day!

Daniel