[pmwiki-users] Auth Variable

Reda El Khayyat redaek at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 5 05:12:18 CST 2007

Hi,
sorry for this double post but I didn't receive any answer on my previous
question. I was looking for something to include in a parent page and show
the authorized usernames agains each link (or show if the reader has
read/edit access for each link). I know there is already the attr page that
shows the access rights, but is there any variable I could use in another
page?

How can put some conditional markup to test edit rights for another page
(similar to the pageactions) and how much do you think will slow down my
page if I have 50+ links?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Reda