[pmwiki-users] OT: Graphics and Embedded Fonts

Sandy pmwiki at onebit.ca
Thu Apr 12 13:46:12 CDT 2007

Working on logos and such. (Hmmm, does reading books on letterheads and logos
rather than working on the content of my ever-promised business site and some
sample sites indicate something? Learning a lot about how to save money if using
1980's printing technology.)

1. Is there a reliable and easy way to do a scalable graphic that keeps smooth
curves regardless of size? Or is it best to do it up in a draw program and just
save a couple of bitmaps at different sizes?

2. Is there a way to embed a font in a webpage or should I just include it in
the bitmap from 1? How much bandwidth would this eat?

Thanks in advance,

Sandy