[pmwiki-users] calander

James Grizzard jg1403 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 12:53:59 CDT 2007

Is anyone very familiar with the wiki calender recipe? I am using the
calender as a public access community calender for my website and everything
is going well, but I want to be notified by email when someone posts an
event on my calender so that I may approve it.  The events wont display
until I approve them, which is what I want, but I don't receive any email
notification that someone has posted an event.  I have to sign in to see if
there have been any new posts.  I checked the option in the settings that is
supposed to take these actions, but to no avail.  Anyone had this problem
before?