[pmwiki-users] Wiki farm confusion

Joachim Durchholz jo at durchholz.org
Thu Mar 16 14:44:02 CST 2006

Patrick R. Michaud schrieb:
> DaveG's answer that "[t]here is no difference -- it's simply a wiki
> that happens to be inside the PmWiki installation directory" isn't
> too far off the mark.

Now that's the important question:
*How far off the mark is this description?*

In other words: in what ways would this description break down?

Question to PM: Would it be a good idea to make that answer correct?
I find the simplicity of that definition extremely appealing - to the
point that if I were doing some similar software, I'd instantly (want
to) rewrite it to fit that definition. Heck, I'd even do some redesign.

Regards,
Jo