[pmwiki-users] Bug in IE

The Editor editor at fast.st
Mon Mar 13 16:57:11 CST 2006

Hi all,

Awhile back I mentioned I had some problems with my page names not
being spaced.  Here is the code. I used NewPageBoxPlus to create the
pages (with spaces). I suspect the problem may be there.  You can see
what I'm talking about at
http://www.fast.st/fastwiki/fastmissions/index.php?n=Members.ActionTeams.
I even have the box unlocked if you want to try and create a new team
yourself.

MySkin.CSS:

.nobold a { font-weight:normal; }
.nobold li a { font-weight:normal; }

PageListTemplate:

[[#title]]
* %nobold%[[{=$Group}/{=$Namespaced}|+]]%%
[[#titleend]]

Pagelist command:

(:pagelist fmt=title list=normal group=somegroup:)

Also noticed a curious bug in IE would like to fix. In IE, only the
last list item is not bold.  In FireFox, works as expected (just no
spaces).  Any suggestions?

Caveman