[pmwiki-users] selfgroup class & $GroupHeaderFmt

OBUTEX / Hladůvka admin at obutex.com
Mon Mar 6 13:59:38 CST 2006

Not sure if this is what you need;
I succeed with a pagelist template Site.PageListBygroupT

[[#bygroupT]]
(:if equal {=$Group} {=$Name}:)
[[{=$FullName}|+]]
(:if:)
[[#bygroupTend]]

then using
(:pagelist   fmt=Site/PageListBygroupT order=title:)
we can have  a list  of  groups  home pages  titles  assuming  the
$Name  =  $Group

--
OBUTEX s.r.o
Ing.Jiří Hladůvka