[pmwiki-users] Blog proposal

Mikael Nilsson mini at nada.kth.se
Wed Jan 11 14:54:52 CST 2006

ons 2006-01-11 klockan 19:14 +0000 skrev Hans:
> It would be good if it is possible to have
>     'BlogArchive.{$CurrentMonth}' in the array, so the blog page gets
>     added to the current monthly archive. But I think this is very
>     easy to achieve.

Well, I've never thought that we would need separate, stored, wiki pages
for each month, year or whatever, but that such pages would be generated
on-demand using pagelists or similar.

Thus, blogging to several trails for me means posting the entry to
several blogs, not adding it to several views of the same blog. Views
are just that: views of the same, single trail using pagelist filters to
pull out entries for a certain month, year, category, whatever.

/Mikael

--
Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose