[pmwiki-users] Http 404 with IE, forumstyled, new topic

L. Bell labellz at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 17 10:59:25 CST 2006

Hi -

I am using forumstyled.php and commentboxplus.php, pmwiki 2.1.26.
Only reported problem: InternetExplorer users can not create a new
forum topic.
They get HTTP error: 404 Page Not Found.
IE users can post responses to existing forum topics.
IE users can create new pages elsewhere in the wiki.
Safari, Firefox, and Opera users can all create new topics.
It's just IE with the problem.
It's multiple users, none are bleeding edge types.  Assume they're
all running IE V6.

What could cause this - that IE can create new non-forum pages, but
not forum topic pages?

Thanks,

Liz

PS. Florian emailed about a very similar problem a few weeks ago
(original below).
But I didn't see any resolution/suggestion emails.
I can narrow my problem to IE.