[pmwiki-users] horribly confused on ZAP create and pagetemplate -solved

Brian brianbashi at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 10:45:28 CST 2006

Caveman,

> (:zapform `symbol`create`pagetemplate` :)
> (:input text symbol:)
> (:input hidden create "Stocks.{symbol}":)
> (:input hidden pagetemplate=Stocks.MyTemplate:)
> (:input submit value="create page":)
> (:zapend:)

The code snippet you provided worked! Without a proper example to look at I
was totally lost. I spent all of yesterday and could not for the life
of me create a single page.

You should consider posting this snippet at zapsite, because the code
is extraordinarily helpful in figuring out lockpattern, create, and
pagetemplate.

Thank you so much!

Brian