[pmwiki-users] Blogging support in PMWiki

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Dec 8 10:37:39 CST 2006

On Fri, Dec 08, 2006 at 11:05:20AM -0500, The Editor wrote:

> Pm is a true genius, and no one questions whatever he does will be
> right for PmWiki.  However, from what I have read of his blogging
> plans, ZAP has one HUGE advantage.  It fully separates form from
> content allowing you to do things with comments/blogs, etc, that are
> simply impossible in setting up comments as simply embedded/included
> wiki pages.

FWIW, the plans I have for PmWiki's commenting feature isn't limited
to embedding them in wiki pages -- that's just one configuration.
The commenting feature will also allow individual comments to be
stored on separate pages.

OTOH, although I expect these new features to come out "any day now",
my track record on this isn't so good so I can totally understand
why others would be impatient for other solutions.  :-)