[pmwiki-users] Page Titles with Spaces

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Thu Dec 7 02:29:03 CST 2006

I'm seeing this peculiar behavior where PMwiki is generating a space in
the link text of default page titles.

create link:

TODOs-LandManagement.test

OK, we get the normal question mark for non-existent page... click
on the  link to create the new page and we have group name in the page
title... with a space in it.

TOD Os-LandManagement

Skin: Gemini. Though I doubt the  skin is the problem as I've seen this
before in earlier version of PMwiki, though I don't have a recipe for
how to make it happen.

What's also strange is: the source HTML of output maintains the proper URL

Only the link text has the space...

Sivakatirswami