[pmwiki-users] Core and question marks

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Aug 28 11:41:59 CDT 2006

Works for me, see http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/NoEditLinks .

> I also tried   $LinkPageCreateFmt = "<a class='wikilink'
> rel='nofollow' href='{\$PageUrl}'>\$LinkText</a>";  thinking it would
> work, but no luck.  Links all show dotted underlines.

Sounds to me as though a skin or some other recipe is
also setting a value of $LinkPageCreateFmt, and thus
un-doing whatever setting you're making in local/config.php.
You might try the default skin, or check any recipes to see
if they're also setting a value of $LinkPageCreateFmt.

> Also the idea of being able to do it only for incoming links to
> selected groups has its own appeal...  It helps me spot broken links
> that aren't supposed to be broken.

Agreed; I'm still thinking about how I might do that.

Pm