[pmwiki-users] Core and question marks

The Editor editor at fast.st
Mon Aug 28 11:25:28 CDT 2006

I added  $LinkPageCreateFmt = $LinkPageExistsFmt; to my config file,
and it had no effect.  That is exactly what I want though.

I also tried   $LinkPageCreateFmt = "<a class='wikilink'
rel='nofollow' href='{\$PageUrl}'>\$LinkText</a>";  thinking it would
work, but no luck.  Links all show dotted underlines.

Also the idea of being able to do it only for incoming links to
selected groups has its own appeal...  It helps me spot broken links
that aren't supposed to be broken.

Cheers,
Caveman