[pmwiki-users] Announcement: Cookbook ReyVote v0.6

Clemens Gruber cgruber at uni-osnabrueck.de
Sat Aug 26 10:43:27 CDT 2006

Hi,

there is a new Version 0.6 (2006-08-26) form ReyVote recipe out:
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/RyeVoting

Now you can use checkboxes in the voting (up to now it works only with
radio buttons) and set some new variables:

v0.6 - Tobias Thelen, Clemens Gruber
* [feature] multiple answers per question (checkboxes)
* [feature] message after vote (instead of vote form) $RyeVoteAfterVoteMsg,
             and color of bars $RyeVoteBarColor, customizable

For checkboxes use this code:

(:input checkbox vote-c[] somevalue:) Some Label
(:input checkbox vote-c[] someothervalue:) Some other Label
(:input hidden vote-c-name "!!!Question C":)

If you want to give the possibility to check more than one item per
question use "checkbox". Please notice, in this case you have to use
square bracket after the unique name, in this case "vote-c[]".

Clemens

P.S.: Here once again the mail to the PmWiki mailinglist, because of the
IE bugs associate with the wiki code (not fixed yet):