[pmwiki-users] RyeVoting | problems with IE

Clemens Gruber cgruber at uni-osnabrueck.de
Fri Aug 4 12:36:43 CDT 2006

flox / Schlaefer wrote at http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/RyeVoting

>> Grey Bars
>> I have this working in my wiki but I only seem to get two grey bars
>> of the same size for the graphical output. I have tried this on your
>> site and get the same thing too. I
> I tested with IE6, but could not reproduce the problem. If the
> corruption occurs, please post the destroyed code here. - Schlaefer
> January 27, 2006, at 03:23 AM

I think I have figure out the reason why it's not working in IE. The
problem is the _wiki formatting_ in
(:input hidden vote-a-name "!!!Question A":)

and Site.RyeVoteDB respectively:
***** => !Question A

It works with
(:input hidden vote-a-name "Question A":)

***** => Question A

the HTML output is

 >>> this works in IE >>>

 >>> this not >>>

color: silver;'></span></h1>

I think there is no reason for

Does somebody know how to fix this in ryevote.php?