[pmwiki-users] Email response management system

kirpi at kirpi.it kirpi at kirpi.it
Wed Aug 16 15:09:16 CDT 2006

Hans,
yes, I need of course to automatically reflects changes in the
knowledgebase group.
So, hardcoded check boxes would not work.
As you enjoy (as far as could understand :-) javascript, here is a
simple idea of what I mean: http://www.kirpi.it/kirpimail/kirpimail4a
Whatever text is on the left gets added to the existing text on the
right textarea. That seems quite plain to do even to a stupid like me.
Now, the issue is: how do I collect the content? And here comes this
example  http://www.kirpi.it/kirpimail/ajaxcars/index2 which let you
click from a list and then ajax-retrieves right the content you need.
If I could join the two engines, half of the work would be done.
Am I explaining something, with my crippled English?

----

Ben:
> I'm not sure if I'm catching what you are saying.

Quite simply, I would like to click to some links on a list, and have
some contents be added, click by click, into a textarea.
The interesting part is to let the list be dinamically created with a
(:pagelist:) and the contents be the very content of any page.

> I see you're proving something like requirements,
> but it might help to flesh out the problem more.

Sorry Ben, I just cannot understand this sentence of yours. It's an
English problem: would you kindly try with other wording ("proving
something like requirements" ? "flesh out"?).
Really, English adds to me one more layer of difficulty.
Anyway, perseverance will win.

----

Clemens,
your experience is probably interesting, and I will give a through
look at it tonight.
But it adds some more software (please read: "problem") whereas
hopefully a simpler system, though not "professional", could be set up
with minor effort.
I will study it, anyway.

Luigi