[pmwiki-users] Announcement: Marklets-0.9.2

Kathryn Andersen kat_lists at katspace.homelinux.org
Fri Aug 4 21:17:10 CDT 2006

On Fri, Aug 04, 2006 at 01:19:07AM -0500, Ben Wilson wrote:
> The second "solution" is $MarkletCategoriesFunction, which allows the
> site administrator to code his own function for listing categories.
> Thus, putting the ball in another's court. Although, I would encourage
> any site admin availing himself of this function to post their code
> solutions on the recipe page for other's edification.

Will do.

This *almost* fixes everything.  However, there's a problem
with $MarkletSplitPoint -- if, as on the wiki page, one uses '\.' as the
split-point to get the page-names as categories, then one gets wrong
pagenames -- you get Group\.PageName rather than Group.PageName --
this is because the SplitPoint needs an escape '\' rather than being
just a plain character or word.

So I pached my own version, adding a variable $MarkletJoinPoint (set to '.')
and used that in the "join" command where it had been using
$MarkletSplitPoint before.

> [1]: http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Marklets

Kathryn Andersen