[pmwiki-users] Recent changes missing most changes

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed Nov 9 10:52:48 CST 2005

On Tue, Nov 08, 2005 at 11:23:50AM -0500, Irv Mills wrote:

> That isn't happening on my wiki. I just did a bunch of testing and it
> seems to happens sometimes, but not always. And most of time for some
> groups, but never for other groups. But the changes do show up in the
> history for each page. [...]

I tried accessing the site you gave but keep getting an "operation
timed out" error.

Do you have any cookbook recipes loaded?  Perhaps one of those is
changing the RecentChanges configuration.

Is your site an upgrade from earlier versions of PmWiki?  Perhaps
the RecentChanges are appearing at the bottom or the middle of
the page.  (The RecentChanges page format changed slightly in 2.0
and this can cause the recent changes to appear in the middle or
at the bottom of a page.  If this is the case, just erase the
RecentChanges page or manually edit it to put the latest entry
at the top and all will work again.)

All PmWiki installations have an AllRecentChanges page by default,
usually in Site.AllRecentChanges.